Tuesday, December 9, 2014

STRAWBERRY DIP





I love super-easy recipes.  This recipe wins the prize for being the tastiest and easiest!

I made it this past weekend for a bridal brunch for one of my daughter's dearest friends, Melissa.  She is a girl with a beautiful smile, beautiful heart and one of the most entertaining lives! Ha!  If anything is going to happen, it will always happen to Melissa and I love to hear her newest stories.  I am so happy that she has found her true soul mate.  She deserves every happiness and I cannot wait to see them begin their happily ever after in just a little under 3 weeks!! So excited!

Okay, back to the recipe.  I don't know where I got this recipe but I know I have made it a hundred times (I may be exaggerating a bit)! I have made it for showers, holidays, funerals, just about any time people gather together, this is a delightful thing to serve. Unless you are allergic to any of these ingredients, you will love it and it is totally a gluten-free dessert! Yep, it;s pretty much perfect! I mean, if you can work a mixer and you over the age of 5, you can make this recipe!  It has 2 ingredients...marshmallow creme and strawberry cream cheese.  How can you go wrong...I could eat either of these with a spoon by themselves but mixed together and dip a strawberry in it....ohhhhh myyyyy goshhhh!! Heavenly!

STRAWBERRY DIP

(2) 7 ounce jars of Marshmallow Creme
(1) 8 ounce container Strawberry Cream Cheese (fat-free is just as good)
Strawberries for dipping



Empty 2 jars of marshmallow creme into a medium sized bowl.

Add cream cheese.


Mix well using a hand mixer.




Pour into a bowl and serve with strawberries.




ENJOY!

No comments: