Sunday, December 30, 2012

BOSTON MARKET CORNBREAD


I love Boston Market restaurant but I do not remember ever having their cornbread.  I will say though, that if I had ever eaten some I do not think I would have forgotten it. I pinned this recipe a while back from The Sister's Stuff blog.   I made this recipe tonight and it was seriously the easiest thing ever to make.   My family loved it and I will definitely be making it again soon!


BOSTON MARKET CORNBREAD
 
1 Box Jiffy Yellow Cornbread Mix
1 Box Jiffy Yellow Cake Mix
 
OR
 
2 Boxes Jiffy Yellow Cornbread Mix
1 Box Duncan Hines Butter Golden Cake Mix

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Mix up each box separately according to directions on the box and then combine in a large bowl.
Pour into a greased and floured 8 X 8 pan if you are using the Jiffy Mixes Only. (I used Baker's Joy)
Pour into a greased and floured 13 X 9 pan if you are using the Duncan Hines and Jiffy Cornbread
Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.

If you cannot find Jiffy Yellow Cake Mix the recipe says you can use Duncan Hines Butter Golden Cake Mix ONLY.



No comments: